Tuition-paid, Relevant Preparation for Ministry in Church and Para-church Organizations
Central's Certificate Programs allow current or potential students the opportunity to study a specialized area of courses.
Policies and Costs
- Courses are available at the Moberly campus or online (*). Each online course is 8 weeks long. The total cost for a student to complete these certificates vary based on whether taking courses as a residential, off-campus, or on-line student.
- All certificate courses may apply towards an associate or bachelor’s degree.
- Financial aid may be available for qualified students who have paid the certificate enrollment fee (or the matriculation fee).
- Course formats include traditional weekly classes, online courses, and hybrid courses meeting both in the classroom or online.
- BA, BRS, or BS students may add one ministry certificate in addition to the degree's ministry program.
- No field education experience is required, but the 48-hour certificates require a capstone paper or project where students express their philosophy of ministry and overview plans for future ministry opportunities and personal development strategies.
For students not pursuing a degree from Central, our Bible Certificates provide 16-32 hours of study in biblical and ministry courses, available either online or at the Moberly campus.
Students with an associate or bachelor's degree can add one of the Ministry Certificates to prepare for specialized service in the church.
Gainful Employment Disclosures - For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at http://cccb.edu/gainful.