Tuition-paid, Relevant Preparation for Ministry in Church and Para-church Organizations
There are several benefits of pursuing a ministry certificate at CCCB.
- Recognition of 30-45 hours of Bible & ministry training for transfer students or spouses of degree-seeking students
- A marketable specialization separate from a bachelor’s degree, in which all courses can apply to a degree at CCCB
- An additional specialization for students who take at least two additional courses while pursuing a bachelor’s degree
- A short-term, low-cost option for students transferring into Central who have already earned a college degree
Policies and Costs
- Courses are available at the Moberly campus or online (*). The first online course, Foundations of Christianity, only costs $100. The second online course, Christian Discipleship, only costs $200. Each online course is 7 weeks long. The total cost for a student to complete these certificates vary based on whether taking courses as a residential, off-campus, or on-line student.
- All certificate courses may apply towards an associate or bachelor’s degree.
- Financial aid is available for qualified students who have paid the certificate enrollment fee (or the matriculation fee).
- Course formats include traditional weekly classes, online courses, and hybrid courses meeting both in the classroom or online.
- Associate and BRS degree students may earn two certificates. BA or BS students may pursue one certificate in addition to the ministry program.
- No field education experience is required, but the 45-hour certificates require a capstone paper or project where students express their philosophy of ministry and overview plans for future ministry opportunities and personal development strategies.
Gainful Employment Disclosures - For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at http://cccb.edu/gainful.
Index of Ministry Certificates
For questions about Ministry Certificates, call 1-888-263-3900 or email email@example.com.