The Central Parents Association (CPA) exists to increase parent awareness of what is current on campus, create a platform to serve on campus, and enable parents to pray more intentionally for their college students.
By joining the CPA, you will be supporting CCCB’s student life activities, fostering communication between CCCB and the parents of students, and receiving several additional benefits.
- Frequent communication about student life activities
- 10% discount at the CCCB Bookstore (excludes textbooks and electronics)
- Free admission to Parents Day (Sept. 22)
- Free President's Banquet during Parents Day
- Membership Card
- Satisfaction that you are partnering in the ministry of Biblical Education
Family membership is $40 annually. Our goal was to price the membership reasonably so each family can participate. We value your partnership!
To sign up for the Central Parents Association online, click the link below to go to our online donation form. There you can pay the annual fee and type CPA Membership in the comment field to join.