Transfer Student

Transfer Student
  1. Application:
    • Complete the online admissions application found here: Apply Online.
  2. Official High School Transcripts
    • Your high school must send completed transcripts with graduation date to the CCCB Admissions Department.  Print out and complete the Transcript Request Form and send it to the high school where you graduated.
    • Official copies of a GED can be accepted in lieu of a transcript.
    • Home School students should send in their home school transcripts.  If you do not currently have a completed home school transcript, you can use the Home School Transcript Template 
  3. College Transcripts
    • The CCCB Admissions Department will need transcripts from each college you have attended to pass on to our academic and/or financial aid departments. If needed, download the Transcript Request Form and send it to the Registrar’s Office of any colleges attended.
  4. References
    • Provide name, email, and phone information for two ministry references (non-relatives) who know you well. We will email them the link to fill out and return a reference form on your behalf.

Contact Information

Direct phone: (660) 263-3900 EXT 144

Admissions Staff

Executive Director
Rocky Christensen

Admissions Counselors
Dylan Hayes
Michelle Welch

Admissions Support Assistant
Teresa Ammon

Admissions Data Coordinator
LB Shoemaker

Campus Visit Coordinator
Lauren McElhaney

Contact Us

Send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text.

Start typing and press Enter to search