Full-time Children’s Minister
Rocky Fork Fellowship is a Restoration Christian Church located in Hallsville, Missouri, 8 miles north of Columbia, Missouri. We are a 10-year-old church plant providing contemporary services at 8:30 and 10:30 AM on Sunday mornings with a variety of other opportunities to connect, grow, serve and share throughout the week. Our average Sunday morning attendance is 410 and we are excited to see God continuing to grow our numbers. We have been blessed with an average annual growth of 13%, and have plans to break ground on a new church building in the Summer of 2017.
We are prayerfully seeking to add to our staff by calling a Full-time Children’s Minister to join our family. This position will have a starting annual salary of $35,000 plus benefits. If you or someone you know feel God’s calling to join a team of highly motivated, Christ-centered believers in making disciples please take a look at the following information and reach out to us with your interest and questions.
Purpose of Position: To make disciples by leading a group of highly motivated servants. To recruit, train and empower the congregation to teach foundational Biblical lessons and prepare an excellent worship environment for children. To build relationships with families by being involved and invested in their lives, reaching beyond Sunday mornings into homes, schools, activities and personal lives.
· Commitment to Jesus Christ with a deep personal faith and devotional life.
· Solid commitment to the authority of Scripture.
· Warm, encouraging personality that connects well with children and parents.
· Team player-able to lead, delegate and empower others to serve.
Ability to direct and/or perform lead roles in Biblical teaching skits for the purpose of presenting a VBS style worship environment every Sunday.
· Baptized Christian believer who feels a call by God into ministry.
· Children’s Ministry experience strongly preferred.
· Bachelor’s degree from a Restoration Christian College or successful working experience in a growing Children’s Ministry.
· Oversee and be responsible for all programming and ministry for Nursery through 5th grade, including Sunday mornings, special events, school and community activities.
· Recruit, lead, train, coordinate and schedule a team of volunteers to reach families with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
· Create environments, activities and programming for each age group that will facilitate learning and encourage spiritual growth.
· Become an active team member of Rocky Fork Fellowship’s staff with a heart to serve where needed.
Please submit Resumes to:
Rocky Fork Fellowship
PO Box 55
Hallsville, MO 65255
RE: Children’s Minister Position
We look forward to hearing from you.